If you have group enquires for the Andermatt+Sedrun+Disentis ski region, please send us an email to email@example.com. If you’re interested in staying at the Disentis ski resort only, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements and procedures for groups
- At least 15 persons must purchase the same ticket for the same duration. Changes to the number of participants may be made up until the time the tickets are issued.
- Groups will receive one free ticket for each 15 paying participants.
- Group tickets are issued only by advance order (at least two days in advance).
- All tickets must be picked up and paid for by the group leader, who must present identification, provide an address, and sign the receipt.
- The security deposit for ski passes and keys for ski lockers must be paid for in cash when they are picked up. It will be refunded when they are returned.
- If the customer cancels a ski pass order in full, a processing fee will be charged.
Included are all lifts at Andermatt+Sedrun+Disentis, as well as the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway between Disentis and Realp or Göschenen, respectively. Alternatively, the group ticket may be purchased only for the Disentis cableways (send enquiries to email@example.com).
The following three age categories apply
- Children ages 6 to 15
- Apprentices and students ages 16 to 29
- Adults ages 16 and older
- Seniors ages 64/65 and older
For school groups of 10 persons or more, the following two age categories apply:
- Students ages 6 to 17
- Adults ages 18 and older
One free ski pass is provided for instructors and chaperones for every 10 ski passes purchased.